Tecate Christian School (TCS) -- Core Values
Tecate Christian School, a ministry of Tecate Mission International, was founded in 1968. It is located at the Tecate Mission International headquarters, 1500 feet from the Mexican border. The school seeks to maintain high academic standards based on Biblical principles. The majority of students – Mexican nationals – complete an immersion program in English. TCS offers grades 1 through 6, computers available for student use as well as other forms of academic development.
Our core values:
- We desire to make enrollment as accessible as possible, so only a nominal tuition is charged
- Our purpose is evangelism and discipleship
- All teachers & staff are dependent upon the Lord for their support – no salaries are paid
- Parental involvement is encouraged
- We strive for educational proficiency
- We have a low teacher – pupil ratio
- There are unlimited opportunities to influence students and their families
- We believe discipline to be Scriptural
- We maintain an atmosphere of discipline and order
We desire your partnership in this worthwhile ministry by your prayers and your support so that we might continue to reach children, youth and their families with the message of salvation and hope for eternity.