For more than fifty years Tecate Mission has been involved in recruiting, training, equipping and sending workers for both church-planting and missionary work in México and beyond. Now, as Tecate Mission International (TMI), we continue to have the same focus only with an even broader emphasis on global outreach. Our short-term ministry department is actively involved with Mexican national churches in construction and development as we partner with them in many areas of outreach as well.
We are a full-service mission agency
- We have over fifty years of experience working in this capacity.
- We are a ministry committed to holiness and integrity in all that we do, and we have worked hard to establish a testimony of righteousness in the areas where we serve.
- We work with Americans, Canadians and Mexicans in a side-by-side manner.
- We are working in fourteen countries in the Spanish-speaking world.
- We are legally recognized in both the United States and México as a religious and tax-exempt organization.
What do we specialize in?
- Construction and development of churches, Bible institutes, and homes for staff pastors and active members of churches.
- Cross-cultural trips for the sake of experience in missions, global awareness, and education.
- Entry level mission trips for families, churches, men’s ministries, youth groups, AWANA groups, construction teams, medical teams and teams equipped for cross-cultural evangelism.
- Creating ongoing partnerships between staff, churches, and families to develop relationships that are mutually beneficial.
In essence, all believers have something to contribute to the task of fulfilling the Great Commission. Our job is to determine the specific needs of our staff in México and then try to match those needs with the group from the United States or Canada.
We also have a program to utilize young people who want to experience missions in a more intense manner. Many serve with us as interns—this commitment ranges from three weeks up to two years. Please call for more information.